Passed the exam this morning.

hosein2000mrhosein2000mr Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed the exam this morning with 836 Score :). Some Notes:

1- I used "CompTIA Network+ N10-005 AuthorizedCert Guide" book (Author Kevin Wallace),ProfessorMesser videos as self-study materials.
And "CompTIA Network+ Practice Test Questions- Darill Android App" (Very Helpful) + Online practice tests ( Approximately 700 Questions). I always got 93% on my practice tests. Surprisingly I got exactly the same percentage on the real exam. ;)

2- the questions were quite difficult. Most of the time I got stuck between 2 choices. There were also easy questions but the complex ones weighted more.

Now I am going to take 3 weeks break and will go probably for Security+. What resources I can study for Sec+ ???
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Comments

• Arod95Arod95 Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass. Currently going to study for Security+ as well in a couple of months but I'm just collecting resources from what people have been recommending. Darril Gibison's Comptia Security+ is a great book so far from what I read, and Security+ is also a great blog from Darril Gibison contains a lot of information along with Information about the new performance questions. So that along with the book should be a great source of information! Good luck on your studies!
  • TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Recommend removing some of your post...borderline on violating the NDA. Other than that, Good Job! icon_thumright.gif
    * Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
    * Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
    * Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!
    Great job.
    Good Luck on Security+.
  • hosein2000mrhosein2000mr Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you for your comment TechGuy215

I did not know the rule. :) Took your advice. I modified the post ;)
  • TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
    No problem! And again, congrats on the pass!!! icon_thumright.gif
    * Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
    * Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
    * Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congrats on the pass. Glad to hear that the Android App helped.

Good luck on the Security+ exam.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass ! Great job ! icon_cheers.gif
  • Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • shart1971shart1971 Member Posts: 91 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations!! Good luck on Security+ icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DenholmDenholm Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratz on the pass and nice score!icon_thumright.gif
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□