Options

Programming C#

Ash78Ash78 Banned Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
I've done C# as part of my degree, I also done other programming languages, however Id like to improve a lot in C#. I'm wondering if anyone knows a good book or website that can be helpful. there is not much in youtube.
Thanx

Comments

• Options
    NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Head first C# is a good one. If you are well beyond the basics then I recommend C# In Depth by Jon Skeet
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    C# in Depth is really quite good. Also take a look at PluralSight as they have a number of courses on systems that are applicable to your studies but are not specific to C# such as SOLID Principals of Object Oriented Design and Entity Framework. There are also courses on SVN and GIT.

Don't forget about podcasts .Net Rocks is one of the best. if you are interested in mobile development there is the TabletShow as well. Don't forget to look at CodePlex for open source projects to help you get ideas and see how professionals structure their code, etc.
  • Options
    Ash78Ash78 Banned Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    I'd give Murach's C# a recommendation. The 2010 version was really good but I haven't tried out the 2012 edition.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/