Options

Passed 293

K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
B4 you do this exam make sure u understand the high availability section in detail , my exam was a basically about this......i can't remmember the rest.

My exam had 5 simulations, with one particularly buggy one.......they were about PKI,TCP/IP,RRAS. I want to stress that u should play around with the CA mmc's b4 tackling this one. 40 questions, 3hours. Score: 808

Hmmmmz.................how does it feel? one step closer to the destination. icon_thumright.gif
It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."

Comments

• Options
    frankj1247frankj1247 Member Posts: 111
    How long did you study? I read the first three chapters yesterday and it was just a regurgetation of stuff I already learned.

Thanks, Frank
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

Another step closer!
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    Congrats! :)
    witty comment
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude............
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
    I used the MSPRESS book and Syngress, i would recommend that you ditch the Mspress book and stick with the Syngress, in my opinion they are very good.

Must have been around a month probably shorter, the exam overlaps alot with the 291, the only new concepts that you should take a look at are PKI and Clustering (high availibility). Also stick around the forum;very helpful.

Otherwise i'm considering tackling Security+. Exam 299 IMO is brutal as hell.

Until then. Good luck.
    It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."
  • Options
    frankj1247frankj1247 Member Posts: 111
    thanks K_Amisi,

I'll order the book today.

-Frank