Current Endrosement Time

xlfnetworkxlfnetwork Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have passed on 6th of July and sent relevant endorsement on 13th of July.

Wonder what is the current endorsement time, please share...

Comments

• mnijilmf2mnijilmf2 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed on May 7, my validation paperwork was submitted on June 18 and ISC2 endorsed on July 3rd.

John
  • Joel GoldsteinJoel Goldstein Banned Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi xlfnetwork,

My name is Joel Goldstein and I'm a Certification Consultant at (ISC)2. On average, it takes 5-6 weeks for the endorsement process to be completed. Sometimes this time frame is shorter - hopefully the process will be shorter than expected for you as well.
  • xlfnetworkxlfnetwork Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow, John that is quick, did you get ISC2 to endorse you or CISSP personnel with good standing?

Joel, yes I hope mine is speedy as well....icon_lol.gif
  • mnijilmf2mnijilmf2 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    A friend of mine has been a CISSP for many years, be did the background and endorsement for me. I've been a leader/manager of IT teams since 2001 and have a lot of experience with IT/IS systems including running a team of 21 CYBER guys/gals.

John
    Anyone who passed in July who have gotten the designation CISSP yet? I am still waitingicon_rolleyes.gif
  • ivx502ivx502 Member Posts: 61 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Passed 7-5-2013

Endorsement submitted: 7-9-2013

Approved 8-6-2013

The trick is to try and place it out of your mind. For the first week any emails that were sent to my phone I was jumping on it. I know the wait can still be nerve-racking.
  • da_vatoda_vato Member Posts: 445
    I submitted on the 9th of July and received my endorsement email last Thursday the 8th of August. Just hang in there the wait will end soon.....ish.
    icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif I am officially CISSP, after 5Weeks wait... Thanks..
  • redzredz Member Posts: 265 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, elfnetwork! Welcome to our holier than thou club of turbo-security-nerds. No but seriously, congratulations.
  • da_vatoda_vato Member Posts: 445
    Congratulations! I told you the wait was almost over icon_cheers.gif
    redz wrote: »
    Congrats, elfnetwork! Welcome to our holier than thou club of turbo-security-nerds. No but seriously, congratulations.
    da_vato wrote: »
    Congratulations! I told you the wait was almost over icon_cheers.gif

Thanks, I happy to join you guys as big family of CISSP.. Now time to update my resume.. Cheers..