Cwna

TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
Sitting for this bad-boy on 8/10/2013. I will update this post after the exam! icon_thumright.gif
* Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
* Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
* Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration

Comments

• chanakyajupudichanakyajupudi Member Posts: 712
    Best of luck !
    Work In Progress - RHCA [ ] Certified Cloud Security Professional [ ] GMON/GWAPT if Work Study is accepted [ ]
    http://adarsh.amazonwebservices.ninja

• Arod95Arod95 Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    Good luck!

do you work with wireless now?
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yes, everything that I work with at my current position is CISCO. I worked a little with ARUBA as well at my previous position.
    * Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
    * Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration
  • zxshockaxzzxshockaxz Member Posts: 108
    Good luck man! keep us posted no your progress!
  • TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ***UPDATE***

So I'm officially a CWNA. Passed this morning with a score of 96%. icon_cheers.gif Onto the ICND2 to wrap up my CCNA. :)
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    Congratulations and great score! icon_cheers.gif

And yes, best of luck on the ICND2. I just knocked that one out of the way a few weeks ago myself.
  • Arod95Arod95 Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congratulations! great score and good luck with ccna
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    congrats!

I'm finishing up my CWTS studies
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • TybTyb Member Posts: 207 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck on the CCNA, I'm taking the opposite route. Grabbed my CCNA and now studying for the CWNA.
    WGU BS:IT Security (March 2015)
    WGU MS:ISA (February 2016 )