Cisco Learning Network Premium Subscriptions? For CCNA: R/S and CCNP

Wondering if anyone has tried this and had any thoughts on it?

https://learningnetworkstore.cisco.com/market/prod/listSubCatCpe.se.work?TRGT=85&/nxt/rcrs/=2591&utm_source=GoShortcut&utm_medium=Mixed&utm_campaign=CLN-P/rcrs/=2591

Achieving Cisco certification is possible with a thorough study plan. Like most people today, your life is probably busy. You might not be able to imagine how you're actually going to reach your certification goal. The important thing is you're ready to go for it. Now that you've made the life-changing decision to become Cisco certified, are you ready to build your study plan?

Imagine having access to more than 150 extra study resources after completing your core learning. This is how Cisco Learning Network Premium membership helps you create a study plan that will progress at your speed. Take the time you need to be thorough. Take a few months to prepare, or one year. The choice is yours.

Your membership begins with a searchable library of supplemental content for Cisco CCNA®, CCNA Routing and Switching, and CCNP® certification. You'll also enjoy the perk of discounts on more than 40 additional learning products with an annual subscription.

The content library offers you the ability to:

•Easily search and sort for keywords to focus on relevant material
•Scan the library of assets by certification, technology, or learning modality

The flexibility of Cisco Learning Network Premium also allows access to:

•Select Cisco Learning Lab modules for hands-on Cisco IOS Software practice
•Select Cisco M-Learning mobile learning modules to study on the go
•Videos by Cisco experts to simplify complex topics
•New content additions to keep learning fresh and prepare you for additional certification levels

Cisco Learning Network Premium Annual
Part#: CLNP-ANNUAL-1.0-016383
Subscription Duration: 365 days

Price: $99.00 Quantity: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(Be the first to review this product) Cisco Learning Network Premium Annual Subscription $99 per year
Savings of $21 over monthly subscription when subscribing for 12 months
10% discount on more than 40 additional learning products

Cisco Learning Network Premium membership helps you address the challenge of gaining supplemental study on networking fundamentals after your core learning is completed.

Cisco Learning Network Premium Monthly
Part#: CLNP-MONTHLY-1.0-016387
Subscription Duration: 30 days

Price: $10.00 Quantity: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(Be the first to review this product) Cisco Learning Network Premium Monthly Subscription $10 per Month

Cisco Learning Network Premium membership helps you address the challenge of gaining supplemental study on networking fundamentals after your core learning is completed. Subscribe on a monthly basis if you believe you may need only a few months of supplemental study to pass your certification exam. Additionally, if you're unsure about your study path and just curious, a monthly subscription can help you gauge your study needs better by exposing you to content like hands-on virtual lab exercises and more.

He who SYNs is of the devil, for the devil has SYN'ed and ACK'ed from the beginning. For this purpose, that the ACK might destroy the works of the devil.

Comments

• NetwurkNetwurk Member Posts: 1,155 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I took a chance on a $10 one month subscription. Resources include videos and lab time. So far so good. May post again as I learn more.
  • vanquish23vanquish23 Member Posts: 224
    Yea I just bought a one time 10$ access and about to try it out.
    He who SYNs is of the devil, for the devil has SYN'ed and ACK'ed from the beginning. For this purpose, that the ACK might destroy the works of the devil.
  • umarbhattiumarbhatti Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I just signed up and i got no idea where i have to navigate to do do anything
  • vanquish23vanquish23 Member Posts: 224
    Check out the emails Cisco sends to your account you have on file with them. The link to log into the lab is in there, as well as the Cisco Learning Network link.
  • umarbhattiumarbhatti Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    All sorted

I guess i wasn't patient enough to wait for the e-mail
  • pamccabepamccabe Member Posts: 315 ■■■□□□□□□□
    umarbhatti wrote: »
    I just signed up and i got no idea where i have to navigate to do do anything
    I have to say I love Cisco and their products and where their certifications have brought me so far... however, I have to say, their website can be downright confusing at times.