Options

Microsoft Status Update?

RTmarcRTmarc Member Posts: 1,082 ■■■□□□□□□□
I finally finished with all of my exams for MCSE 2003. The Microsoft page shows me as having passed all of the exams but still shows me as a MCSA. I took the final exam yesterday and I thought that might have something to do with it but it already lists the exam I took yesterday on the list.

I will share the transcript code with anyone that has any ideas (send me a PM). If it doesn't update tonight I'll call them tomorrow but it's aggrivating to have finished all of the exams and it not updated on the systems.

Comments

• Options
    OlajuwonOlajuwon Inactive Imported Users Posts: 356
    I am in the same situation with my MCSA. Just wait until tommorrow because MS is known for being negligent when it comes to the MCP program. I will call tommorrow afternoon if mine doesn't update. I know how you feel, dude. :D
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"
  • Options
    kalebkspkalebksp Member Posts: 1,033 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I think their system doesn't update correctly on the weekends, I'd bet that by tomorrow your transcript will be just fine.
  • Options
    RTmarcRTmarc Member Posts: 1,082 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Great job!

Do you need your access # and all that to view all your info?

I'm going to harass them tonight since I haven't gotten any info from them, and passed my first MCP a month ago.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber