passed the 701

grave_diggergrave_digger Member Posts: 127
702 next tuesday.

WHat are the statistics if u first pass the 701 then the 702???

WaNted to get a great score but I passed with a 684. I knows its edging very low but I did it.

YOu guys feel 702 will be easier? ?

The girl at the desk tolled me that usually people fail the 701 and pass the 702. But it seems it different with me.
1776 is the answer to 1984!

Comments

• ManvirManvir Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    702 is actually harder in my case. I passed 701 with 740 and 702 with 750 but it was hard. You need to memorize commands like ipconfig/all and msconfig. Also know your printers.
  • grave_diggergrave_digger Member Posts: 127
    Manvir wrote: »
    702 is actually harder in my case. I passed 701 with 740 and 702 with 750 but it was hard. You need to memorize commands like ipconfig/all and msconfig. Also know your printers.

FeEl like I know welll the command prompt very well and printers I know the process and how they work and reasons for malfunctions.

HeaRd on the forum that if u pass the 701 you can pass the 702. I got to study more. I feel more confident after today and feel like I can do it. I feel and think the 702 will b harder but you never know.

You know alot of question I didnt know to much in depth but with rationalizations I was able to figure it out.

Feel like I can pass the 702.
  • ManvirManvir Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just know your printers and command prompt and you will pass just make sure you take it quick it will expire on the 31st.
  • grave_diggergrave_digger Member Posts: 127
    Manvir wrote: »
    Just know your printers and command prompt and you will pass just make sure you take it quick it will expire on the 31st.
    I knw am literally taking a sh1t. Got it tuesday at 4pm.
  • Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • DonM34DonM34 Member Posts: 139
    Congrats, I'm also taking the 702 (Tomorrow), Based on friends that took the 702 exam. You will come across a lot of scenario and troubleshooting questions. Concentrate on 1.0 & 2.0, on the comptia study guide since both area are a combine of 38% each.
    2014 Goal [ ] CCENT [ ] MCTS (Active Directory) [ ] CompTIA Security+