!!!passed 701/702 today!!!!

gchild00gchild00 Member Posts: 17 ■■■□□□□□□□
Finally after countless months of putting it off I passed!! I decided to do 701/702 because I already had the study material. I read a lot of books ranging from Mike Meyers books to sybex and used ipod apps, android apps and the practice tests here they all helped. I built my first computer in 06 then did a rebuild in 2011 and I thought I knew what was going to be covered until I started studying. Despite everything that I used as reference study material, there were still a lot of surprises on the test! Some guys that I talk to that work in IT told me to go ahead and by pass the A+ exam but I'm glad that I didn't. It wasn't easy at least for me and now I'm sure that those same guys that said to by pass the A+ probably would have questioned themselves a time or two while taking the exam! I didn't score as high as I would have liked but a pass is a pass. On to Net+, Sec+ then I'm not sure if I'll go Linux +, CCNA, or some type of Windows cert. I'm ultimately looking to go into security but I want to get my foot in the door (change of careers) within the IT field. Anyways today I'm on cloud 9 and my wife says that she feels that she can have her husband back lol. I would highly recommend that if you are looking to get into the IT field that the A+ would give you a strong foundation that builds into other certs!

Comments