Another A+ pass! 801/802!

joemysteriojoemysterio Member Posts: 152
I'm really happy and excited, I can finally apply to WGU and I got over that first hurdle... I passed 801 with a 799 score, and 802 with a 817 score. I was surprised though, I expected to score lower haha.

Next up is Network+!
Current goals: CCNA/CCNP

Comments

• DonM34DonM34 Member Posts: 139
    Wow you scored really high, good job.
    2014 Goal [ ] CCENT [ ] MCTS (Active Directory) [ ] CompTIA Security+
  • SlithySlithy Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats - what did you study with?
  • joemysteriojoemysterio Member Posts: 152
    Thanks!

I used Meyers A+ book, Prof Messer videos, and finished it up with Exam Cram. For network+, I'm considering using Lamle's deluxe guide, Exam Cram and of course PM's videos... something about Meyer's style of writing kind of irked me at times, so maybe I'll get an e-book later.
  • gadav478gadav478 Member Posts: 374 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats joe.
    Goals for 2015: CCNP
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • chipcreepchipcreep Member Posts: 52 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks!

I used Meyers A+ book, Prof Messer videos, and finished it up with Exam Cram. For network+, I'm considering using Lamle's deluxe guide, Exam Cram and of course PM's videos... something about Meyer's style of writing kind of irked me at times, so maybe I'll get an e-book later.

I agree about the Meyers writing. I got an Exam Cram book after I read the Mike Meyers Passport book and I felt like a got a lot more out of it. The software that came with the Meyers book was pretty helpful, though. Congrats by the way! Taking my 801 on Sept. 6th.
  • joemysteriojoemysterio Member Posts: 152
    thanks! yeah I'm not sure what it is exactly, but I'll use his book last if needed. good luck on your exam!!