Last of the 701-702...

jfuller01jfuller01 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm taking the 701 and 702 on the last two days the certification are available.

Hope I pass, I've studied hard. The plan is to do this, goto a Sec+ class, get Sec+ and then get the 801-802.

Wish me luck! Thanks for all the advice and helpful notes from previous cert takers!

Comments

• grave_diggergrave_digger Member Posts: 127
    jfuller01 wrote: »
    I'm taking the 701 and 702 on the last two days the certification are available.

Hope I pass, I've studied hard. The plan is to do this, goto a Sec+ class, get Sec+ and then get the 801-802.

Wish me luck! Thanks for all the advice and helpful notes from previous cert takers!
    Why not just focus on the 800 series then? I mean am trying to get my 700s passed but if I fail ill just bump to 800.
    1776 is the answer to 1984!
  • halfdemonhalfdemon Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have a question....I am taking the 702 thursday, and I already passed the 701...if I fail the 702 and have o take the 802, do I have to take the 801 also?
  • grave_diggergrave_digger Member Posts: 127
    halfdemon wrote: »
    I have a question....I am taking the 702 thursday, and I already passed the 701...if I fail the 702 and have o take the 802, do I have to take the 801 also?

I dont think it works that way. You either get one series passed or nothing. Theirs no mixing.
    1776 is the answer to 1984!
  • jfuller01jfuller01 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm in the army and its free for me to take these tests. I have to get a cert to get into wgu, and once I get 701-702, I'll be in college. I'll also be in for a sec+ class and I'm also going to get my 801-802 after sec+, just for good measure. Then Net+, CCNA, etc. We'll see how it all goes.
  • jfuller01jfuller01 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    certified :)

thanks for your help everyone :)
  • Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
    jfuller01 wrote: »
    certified :)

thanks for your help everyone :)

Oops sorry for that, maybe don't where i was reading. i apologize

But any way congrats on pass and good luck sec+ studies!!!!:)