Last day to take ICND 2

rodrigo081089rodrigo081089 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys, i´m not sure about this, is the september 30 the last day when i´ll can take the test? I mean, if i can go on september 30 and take the test?

Thanks

Comments

• WilyOneWilyOne Member Posts: 131
    Yes. 9/30 is the last day anyone can take the old exams.
  • rodrigo081089rodrigo081089 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    WilyOne wrote: »
    Yes. 9/30 is the last day anyone can take the old exams.

Thank you
  • jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    September 30 may be the last day to test, but I'd recommend testing a little bit earlier just in case you fail and would like one more shot at it.

Per Cisco:

Candidates who fail an exam must wait a period of five (5) calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before they may retest for the same exam.

I've been on the fence about testing on the last day in order to have more study time, however, if I were to take the test and happen to fail, that experience in and of itself would seem to be beneficial the second time around.
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • rodrigo081089rodrigo081089 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    jvrlopez wrote: »
    September 30 may be the last day to test, but I'd recommend testing a little bit earlier just in case you fail and would like one more shot at it.

Per Cisco:

Candidates who fail an exam must wait a period of five (5) calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before they may retest for the same exam.

I've been on the fence about testing on the last day in order to have more study time, however, if I were to take the test and happen to fail, that experience in and of itself would seem to be beneficial the second time around.

Sure, you are right, i wanna take the test on september 24, but in case of emergency it´s great to know i can take the test on september 30