Options

70-688 exam prep

bsddaemon0bsddaemon0 Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
Are there any good practice exams available for 70-688? The only one I've been able to find is from MeasureUp.

Comments

• Options
    horusthesunhorusthesun Member Posts: 289
    I been using Technet
    Also TrainSignal just release their CBTs
  • Options
    horusthesunhorusthesun Member Posts: 289
    Windows Intune :
    Windows Intune is a Microsoft cloud-based management solution[1] which was introduced in July 2011

Intune is primarily aimed at small and medium enterprises and service providers who want to manage up to 500 Microsoft Windows computers.[4][5][6] Distribution is through a subscription system in which a fixed monthly cost is incurred per PC. The minimum subscription duration is one year.[7] Included in the package is the Windows operating system, currently Windows 8 Enterprise.

The result? Simplified management, comprehensive security, and greater productivity.

Windows Intune can help your business in three key areas:
    • Help manage and secure PCs anywhere.
    • The best Windows experience.
    • Fits your business.
    [h=1]Help manage and secure PCs anywhere[/h]The Windows Intune cloud service helps you centrally manage and secure your PCs through a simple Web-based console—whether your IT staff or end users are in the main office, in a branch office, or on the road. By replacing the need for multiple tools and a server-based infrastructure with this easy-to-deploy cloud service, you can:
    • Protect PCs from malware: Help protect your PCs from the latest threats with centralized endpoint protection that uses the same trusted malware protection engine used in Forefront Endpoint Protection and Microsoft Security Essentials.
    • Manage updates: Centrally manage the deployment of updates to Microsoft® and most third-party software publishers, keeping the applications your workers need current.
    • Distribute software: Deploy software, like Microsoft Office 2010, or many third-party applications, to PCs located nearly anywhere via the cloud.
    • Proactively monitor PCs: Receive alerts on updates and threats so that you can proactively identify and resolve problems with your PCs virtually anywhere.
    • Provide remote support: Help resolve PC issues, regardless of where you or your users are located, with remote assistance and remote tasks.
    • Track hardware and software inventory: Track hardware and software assets used in your business to efficiently manage your assets, licenses, and compliance.
    • Set security policies: Centrally manage update, firewall, and endpoint protection policies, even on remote machines outside the corporate network.
    • Manage your licenses: Manage Microsoft Volume License Agreements and other license agreements, including retail, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) licenses and third-party software licenses, to track how many licenses you’ve purchased against what you’ve installed.
    • Increase insight with reporting: Generate and save custom reports for updates, software, hardware, and licenses. Export data as a comma separated value (CSV) file and import it directly into Microsoft Excel® or other reporting tools for further analysis.
    Windows Intune Getting Started Guide - Setup, Help | TechNet

Anoop's » InTune Wiki
  • Options
    bsddaemon0bsddaemon0 Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I passed 70-688 today. I used the MeasureUp practice exam as it was the only one available plus the book MCSE/MCSA Windows 8 Management & Maintenance Exam 70-688 ExamFOCUS Study Notes & Review Questions 2013 as it too was the only one I could find.
  • Options
    Digital.Digital. Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed 70-688 with 8xx today, studied only TrainSignal videos, I am a MCSA now. Good luck guys !!!
  • Options
    Jaimee76Jaimee76 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□