Options

BSCI

JiggsawwJiggsaww Member Posts: 195
yep well I just failed my first exam since oh I don't know when icon_lol.gif but all iz not lost.....It was definitely a learnin experience.......

Synopsis: I wasn't ready.......Flat out......Guys do yourselves a favour know ur Proprietary Protocols and know IPv6.....

another thing for as my opinion on Cisco Press BSCI well @ least the one I got......needs to be suplimented with some other materials! icon_eek.gif so it's back to the partial drawing board!

Oh I almost forgot, I scored 628!

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Jiggsaww wrote:
    another thing for as my opinion on Cisco Press BSCI well @ least the one I got......needs to be suplimented with some other materials!
    Ouch! icon_sad.gif

Did you use Paquet/Teare? The Gough (exam cert guide) is the worst of all the CCNP books.

The good news is that after BSCI, the books get smaller :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    JiggsawwJiggsaww Member Posts: 195
    yep.....thaz the one......am gonna multi-task between books for some days and hit it again.....
  • Options
    romainromain Member Posts: 222
    mikej412 wrote:
    Did you use Paquet/Teare? The Gough (exam cert guide) is the worst of all the CCNP books.
    Hi Mike,

Which books would you advise ?
    CCIE R&S Candidate

Dynamips Labs
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    niamor wrote:
    Which books would you advise ?
    All of them! :D

The good one, the practical studies books, the bad one, and the flash cards (and practice tests, and the reference sheet pdf file on the cd).

http://www.ciscopress.com/markets/detail.asp?st=44734

If money is an issue -- you can maybe skip the bad one (Gough).

If you have money to burn (for retests), but don't like books -- then you can try just the Paquet/Teare book.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!