Options

best materials to study for the CCNP

mahesh1024mahesh1024 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■■■□□□□□□□
hey Guys what are the best materials to use to study for the CCNP exams interms of video training and self study guide?

thanks

Maheshwar

Comments

• Options
    Dieg0MDieg0M Member Posts: 861
    Several people have recently passed CCNP and posted what study guides, video training and exam material they have used to succeed. I suggest you read through these forums and make up your own mind about it.
    Follow my CCDE journey at www.routingnull0.com
  • Options
    f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    There are quite a few options out there so do some searching, reading and you will find good stuff on this forum. If you want some direct advice, feel free to send me a PM and I'd be happy to point you in the right direction.
  • Options
    Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yes there are several open threads that discuss materials used. I'd suggest doing a quick search. Some people like myself have open threads blogging their study progress. Those threads in particular wouldn't be bad to check out either.
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Personally, I like the Simplified series the best. CCNP Route Simplified is overloaded with practical information that goes above and beyond the test and I've heard the Switch and Tshoot guides are the same.
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com