Service Management – ITIL® 2011 Official Edition Publications ? or Something else

kostaskirkostaskir Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone, I am new and I am very glad that I joined this great website. I have already started my readings with the book: ITIL V3 Foundation Complete Certification Kit: 2009 Edition Study Guide Book, when suddenly I realized that I have to change my source of reading If I want to take the certification for the 2011 version, which is the latest version if I am not wrong.
I have found already two books which seem to have very good content for reading.

#1: ITIL Foundation Exam Study Guide: Liz Gallacher, Helen Morris: 9781119942757: Amazon.com: Books

and

#2: IT Service Management: A Guide for ITIL Foundation Exam Candidates Second Edition: John Sansbury, Richard Griffiths, Aidan Lawes: 9781906124939: Amazon.com: Books

I don’t want to ask you which one you propose, but why most of the people in the internet don’t propose the official

(http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0113313098/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE) reading.

That is my question.

Thank you !

Comments