Passed

Cold TitaniumCold Titanium Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
Geez that was boring. Got a 786. Not that great of a score, but I really don't care. At least that thing is behind me.

Used the Sybex book. I really didn't put in as much effort as I should have...just couldn't do it, was too boring.

Note for the WGU students: The Ucertify was much harder than the actual test. Not to mention it being full of grammatical errors and confusing questions. The highest I got on the final test was 68%, but I was doing fine on the in-book Sybex quizzes. See if you can't convince your mentor to let you go ahead and take it. If you have a handle on the Sybex book, you'll be good.

Know the EVM formulas...

I made up a little saying to keep them in order then wrote them on scratch paper as soon as I started

cea
sep

CV=EV-AC
SV=EV-PV

CPI=EV/AC
SPI=EV/PV

TCPI=(BAC-EV)/(BAC-AC)

made all that up right before the exam and it workedicon_cool.gif
2014 Goals
  • Pass OSCP (In Progress)
  • Obtain employment in IT Security

Comments

• ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Thanks for posting this, great idea.
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!!!
    Good Job.
  • Iggy StoogeIggy Stooge Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Fine work, sir. And thanks for the heads-up. I've heard that Project + is very tedious with loads of information.
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • ginopo01ginopo01 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
  • RouterroninRouterronin Banned Posts: 76 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Your mnemonic helped me pass this exam today. Thanks!
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • GoldenKnightGoldenKnight Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    Master of Science - Information Technology, Bachelor of Arts - Information Science, PMP Project Management Professional, CAPM Certified Associate in Project Management, MCP Microsoft Certified Professional, Six Sigma White Belt
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats and thanks for the feedback!