Options

study quide for OS

preetpreet Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi. i just joined the forum. i intending to get an A+ certification and am leaning on my own. Well i am stuck coz there are lots of sites provideing with different type of tutorials with diff. content on the OS section. Can anyone refer me a site where i can get free reliable and up to date notes.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Vask3nVask3n Member Posts: 517
    preet, the technotes on this site are the best you'll find anywhere online, check them out.
    Working on MS-ISA at Western Governor's University
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Review the TechNotes HERE

And you may download a copy of the objectives from CompTIA and review the areas they will test you on. From the Objectives, you can create your own notes and probably find nothing better to study from.

If you wish to invest in a book. Meyers Book is my first choice to recommend, followed by Sybex.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    closet haxzorcloset haxzor Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Plantwiz wrote:
    Review the TechNotes HERE

And you may download a copy of the objectives from CompTIA and review the areas they will test you on. From the Objectives, you can create your own notes and probably find nothing better to study from.

If you wish to invest in a book. Meyers Book is my first choice to recommend, followed by Sybex.

I am currently useing Thomson Course technology books. I have one for core, one for OS. and then another that has them both combined and its pretty new.

I recomend them :D