Todays the day! 98-365

bskelhornbskelhorn Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
exam prep done and I will be taking the 98-365 exam later today (1pm GMT). Fingers crossed! I will let you know how I got on later this afternoon.

Comments

• bskelhornbskelhorn Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nice trip up to London which was made even better with the PASS of 98-365. Scored a 75 which is a little lower that I wanted but hey it's a pass none the less. I will be honest and say a couple of the questions threw me and I think I started to second guess myself. Anyway onwards now to the office 365 exams!
  • CDRichardsCDRichards Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats, don't forget to update your profile!
    2013 - MTA Networking Fundamentals [x] MTA Security Fundamentals [x] MTA Operating System Fundamentals [x] CompTIA Network+ [x] CCENT [in progress] CCNA [ ]
  • codmastrcodmastr Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CDRichards wrote: »
    congrats, don't forget to update your profile!
    Dear i have seen ur certifications will u guide me to get MTA in Network Fundamentals. from whre to prepare and what about **** and about how many days it will take to prepare
  • codmastrcodmastr Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    bskelhorn wrote: »
    exam prep done and I will be taking the 98-365 exam later today (1pm GMT). Fingers crossed! I will let you know how I got on later this afternoon.
    Congratz ... could u help me about the prepare material and **** ?
  • bskelhornbskelhorn Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Guys and thanks for the support and I have now updated my profile. With regards to prep I am lucky to be working in a company that allowed me to have setup my own hyper-v server to test on. So with that, the Tom Carpenter book and a 30 day pass to Mesureup I was happy with the outcome. Good luck with your exams.