And with ARCH I am a CCDP.

SomnipotentSomnipotent Member Posts: 384
As others have said before, the DP is a much more interesting subject matter than the DA. Lots of interesting Data Center and virtualization concepts that I was not familiar with. It helps that I work in a ISP environment supporting design and solution engineers. A lot of things were just common sense. Checking off my second Professional level certification through Cisco! icon_cheers.gif

That being said, this is my final Cisco certification for this year. I will be focusing 100% on the CCIE R&S written for the remainder of the year. Granted I feel I'm setting myself up for an insurmountable goal given I am also fully vested in my BS through WGU, I feel it is achievable, if not by December, at least by early next year. My lab gear is fully assembled and I have been labbing nightly, going over the INE workbooks like a mad scientist. icon_study.gif

Best of luck to anyone looking to tackle the DP. If you have an NP, it's worth it to just knock this out with one more exam.
Reading: Internetworking with TCP/IP: Principles, Protocols, and Architecture (D. Comer)

Comments

• f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations! CCNP + CCDP = Beast Mode. Good luck on your CCIE studies my friend.
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • IsmaeljrpIsmaeljrp Member Posts: 480 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck!!
  • srgsrg Member Posts: 140
  • Dieg0MDieg0M Member Posts: 861
    Congrats!
    Follow my CCDE journey at www.routingnull0.com