Options

3 hours till Testing, 640-822...

CCNTraineeCCNTrainee Member Posts: 213
Cutting down to the wire now, just a few more hours until the moment of truth... This will be the first time I will be taking a Cisco test and I don't know what to really expect. Can honestly say that I am more excited then I am nervous, hope the last month of craming will pay off, thou I have learned a lot. Just felt like I needed to share, any last words of wisdom would be highly appeicatied. Lol

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck!! ;)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    gadav478gadav478 Member Posts: 374 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ditto, just relax and you will be fine.
    Goals for 2015: CCNP
  • Options
    olaHaloolaHalo Member Posts: 748 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm not usually nervous until I reach the testing center.
    But the butterflys leave soon after I begin the exam.
    Good luck buddy.
  • Options
    JahlivJahliv Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck, passed my ICND1 on Thursday. Now in grind mode will take ICND2 on the 30th
  • Options
    The moment of truth has arrived, let you guys know the results in a few hours...
  • Options
    I am BEYOND happy to report that I have accomplished the ICND1 and a PROUD owner of the CCENT Cert. icon_cheers.gificon_cool.gif:DScored a 950/1000 with 30+ minutes to spare. Lol I wasn't really nervous until I was sitting in that test seat and I could feel my heart pounding especially when I realized all your answers are Final and they don't give you a calculator to work with. Didn't think I was going to beat the clock since it took me 30+ minutes to do the first 20 questions, but it was pretty much all downhill after the 20 stress-wise anyways. The main reason I had so much time as left is because you can't go back to any of your answers, usually I would always triple check my answer when I did the CompTIA certs, pretty much using almost the whole 90 mins...But Cisco is a beast on its own merits.

My methods was using CBT Nuggets, BOSOM CCNA Rtr Sim, Sybex version of RouteSim, GNS3, Todd's book as well. Not sure if I want to if I want to test for the old yet ICND2 yet, but I do have some time. Good luck to everyone else trying to make the deadline.
  • Options
    sucanushiesucanushie Member Posts: 163
  • Options
    steveyeungsteveyeung Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congratulations!icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good job!
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Options
    Thanks everybody. :)

jvrLopez, do you have an account on Commguys??
  • Options
    nopixelnopixel Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    2018 goal: CCNA Collaboration - B]210-060[/B
  • Options
    coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    CCNTrainee wrote: »
    Thanks everybody. :)

jvrLopez, do you have an account on Commguys??

Yes, that is me :)
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Options
    Cat5Cat5 Member Posts: 297 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! So what's next?
  • Options
    SysnetNotesSysnetNotes Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□