CompTIA Mobility + Results ?

mrploddymrploddy Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey all,

Anyone got an inkling when the Mobility+ results are due ? I know the exam workshop has been held so they should be soon right ?

Any insights appreciated.

Regards

-mrploddy

Comments

• eansdadeansdad Member Posts: 775 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Late Nov, from a PM in CompTIA.
  • horusthesunhorusthesun Member Posts: 289
    Does anyone know where to find Study material ?

Has anyone have taken the test?
  • mrploddymrploddy Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The exam is still in post beta review.

The exam will go live sometime in the next 2 - 3 months and study materials will be available then.

Yes I've taken the test - it's all mobile terminology and basic understanding of mobile concepts. If you've got a good general knowledge of mobile devices and their associated tech you should stand a pretty good chance of passing.
    I took the beta also, was going over the CWNA material to take the CWNA exam at the time anyway. Never did get around to taking that....
  • JennrgJennrg Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    IOS-001 showed up as passed in my CompTIA history - no email notification. It won't show up under certifications until they release the official test, though.
    Jennrg wrote: »
    IOS-001 showed up as passed in my CompTIA history - no email notification. It won't show up under certifications until they release the official test, though.

That is the Mobility Apps Security for iOS, this is for the Mobility+. CompTIA beta tested the Mobility+ and Mobility App Security for Android and iOS at about the same time.
  • mcgraymcgray Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The Mobility+ is now in prelaunch. I visited mobility plus training website and notice they were offering HUGE discounts if you sign up before November 20th. I think this will be a beneficial certification to have. Im signing up today so I can get the discount.