E-mail regarding MCP Details

BUGIEBUGIE Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
icon_confused.gif

Hey guys,

Firstly let me say Hi to everyone as this is my first post.

This monday i passed my 70-290 exam :D and in the result sheet which the centre printed for me it said that i should receive an e-mail from Microsoft with my MCP member details. Well it's now Wednesday and I still haven't received anything.

Did you guys receive your e-mails immediately or was there a time delay as well icon_confused.gif:

Thanks,
Chris

Comments

• jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    It will take a week or two.
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • eastpeastp Member Posts: 179
    First off.
    Welcome and congrats on the pass.

I can't remember any more how long it tokes for me (to get an email).
    But it will take some time, since it can take up to 7days before MS gets your results from the test center.

Kind regards.
    Eastp
    Multitasking:
    Screwing up several things at once.
  • BUGIEBUGIE Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Phew..... Thanks alot guys. Just wanted to make sure that there wasn't some sort of problem
  • OlajuwonOlajuwon Inactive Imported Users Posts: 356
    BUGIE wrote:
    Phew..... Thanks alot guys. Just wanted to make sure that there wasn't some sort of problem
    No, you should call or email the MCP support department. They usually don't act if you don't call. I called after a week when I got my first MCP and they would have never sent me anything if I didn't call. They suck.
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"
  • apexiapexi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've waited for 2 weeks and haven't received any code, until i mailed the support center and asked for it. They mailed it back the next day :o
  • canismaxcanismax Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If you used prometric it can take upto 7 days, but if you used pearson vue usually microsoft gets the results by the next day. If you haven't received any emails within 2-3 days email them and they'll issue you your access code after verifying information.
  • Spot1963Spot1963 Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Your result sheet should also mention your MCP id. (Candidate ID)
    MCP / MCDST / MCSA+M
    Passed the : 70-228 / 70-229 / 70-270 / 70-271 / 70-272 / 70-284 / 70-290 / 70-291
    Next to do : 70-350 / 70-293 / 70-299 / 70-294 / 70-297 / 70-285 / 70-298
  • RTmarcRTmarc Member Posts: 1,082 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Spot1963 wrote:
    Your result sheet should also mention your MCP id. (Candidate ID)
    That's true, but you also need to authentication code or whatever it is to get into the MCP website for the first time. After you get that you can get in whenever you want.