Options

JOB Opportunity!

shahzad.anwershahzad.anwer Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey Guys!

I am looking for a couple of people who have a certain skill set. Wondering if anyone can reccomend someone.

Unix Administrator: Should have Backup experiece, Net, Syncsort, Unix, AIX, Autosys and Solaris experiece
Duties:
Migrate Autosys from Solaris to AIX and upgrade from v3.51 to v4.5
Migrate Legato to Syncsort backup Express Provide UNIX general support to IT staff (Scripting Q/A / general how-to/ password resets/ account creation) This is not a 24/7 support function.
This position is intended to back up the Sr. Unix Sys Admin. who will be taking the 24/7
shift. We are in need of a Unix Sys Admin (consultant) for normal business hours to pick up what can be handed off by the Sr. Unix Sys Admin. This consultant may be in the office some days without the Sr. Unix SA, if that individual has been up all evening or whatever.

I am also looking for a Systems Designer/Documentum Developer
Skills Required: Documentum(Prefer Version 5), Web Publisher product, XML/XSLT, Java, JSP/Servlets, HTML/_Javascript, Structured Query Language (SQL) X Documentum Foundation Classes (DFC), Documentum WDK

Secondary Skills: Web Publisher 5.2+, Content Server 5.2+, Application Builder, Site Caching Services and Documentum Administrator

I Would appreciate any help.
Thank you
Please feel free to e-mail me as well: shahzad.anwer@pksi.com

Comments