70-291 Failure

Chivalry1Chivalry1 Member Posts: 569
Well as the subject states I failed. Really hard test!!! 597 after 2 months on studying. allout.gif

DNS, RRAS and IP Subnetting. System monitor and Network Monitor are areas of importance as well.

This material is really difficult. Microsoft makes its best effort to make questions crazy long and unclear. I am happy for the free-retake.
"The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: be satisfied with your opinions and
content with your knowledge. " Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)

Comments

• jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    sorry to hear - GOOD LUCK on the retake.......
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • shamrocker98shamrocker98 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck on the retake! You'll get it next time.
  • K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
    DNS,DNS,DNS now go hammer that exam
    It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."
  • Chivalry1Chivalry1 Member Posts: 569
    Funny thing is that I got about 96% on the DNS portion. Network infrastructure and security is where I didn't do so well. I will be studying hard for the next couple of weeks though.
    "The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: be satisfied with your opinions and
    content with your knowledge. " Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)
  • K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
    Well thats good for you!!! study up on the Securityh portion well, IPSEC because you will encounter it in 293.

On a side note, play around with the settings RRAS, DHCP and you should be good to go,also don't forget DNS you can never be too good in DNS
    It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."