Options

Earned CCENT

L. SmithL. Smith Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have been viewing techexams as a whole for over a year now and I have to say you have a great community here. It has been very inspirational to read all of your stories on becoming certified. I am happy to have finally joined in becoming certified as well by passing ICND1 yesterday icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif.

I studied on and off for a while but once I finally locked in it took maybe about 2 months of persistent study for me to become fully ready to take the exam, I wanted to beat the deadline also.

Resources I used were Wendell Odom's 640-822 book, along with CBT nuggets, packet tracer and danscourses. Danscourses is really underrated, viewing and going along with his hands on labs was instrumental in my retention level of the commands.

Next step 200-101 ICND2 icon_study.gif.

Comments

• Options
    sarahanandsarahanand Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey,
    Congrats!! I agree, Danscourses does have videos on labs. I like the ones where he shows the use of wire shark.
  • Options
    Dieg0MDieg0M Member Posts: 861
    Congrats and good luck with ICND2!
    Follow my CCDE journey at www.routingnull0.com
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations!!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Options
    L. SmithL. Smith Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you all, I appreciate it.

No problem SephStorm, I think you will find his videos to be very helpful.