Booked MTA 98-349 and MTA 98-366 - Any advice?

Kevster1188Kevster1188 Member Posts: 18 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just as the title says, I have booked the MTA 349 and 366 exams.
I would appreciate it if anyone has any final study advice.

Comments

• NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    349 as long as you understand the official material well you will be fine. Understand what is in what versions (Bitlocker is in which versions) and the different upgrade paths.

Didn't take 366 so I can't help you there.
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • Kevster1188Kevster1188 Member Posts: 18 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Many thanks for the tips. Still got a couple of weeks to study so plenty of time to brush up on all the little bits.
    I will let everyone know if I pass and if so I will move onto the 365 and 367.
  • NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I did 98-365 and can help there. I did not do 98-367.
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • wishjimmywishjimmy Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can i know that the MTA question is more go for written or subjective ? between i'm 1st time sit for MTA exam xD
    Is there any reason why people seem to be missing some of the exams? I was under the impression that you needed the 349, 365, 366 and 367 to able to move onto the server 2012 or win 8 exams.

Wishjimmy - - if you try a couple of the Measureup practice tests then you will get more of an understanding of what the actual exams will be like.
  • mchavoshymchavoshy Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am looking for free sample for MTA exam 98-349 , if anyone can help me please inform me
    Any body know if I need to know about X.25 packets? There isn't any mention of it in the book i'm reading or on the skills measured for 98-366 but I have seen a couple of questions on a practice test.