Know next to nothing about networking, can someone translate this?

sharkbait689sharkbait689 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
please delete

Comments

• instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    This looks like a homework problem. :D

It's obvious that they want you to develop an IP addressing plan, based upon the size of the networks.

Look through these subnet design exercises from Mr. Odom's website, they should be similar to what you have to do, and he includes explanations:
    Wendell's CCENT Skills Blog | Category Archive | Subnet Design Exercise
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Do your own homework!!! You want learn anything if you don't apply yourself!
    * Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
    * Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
    * Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration
  • sharkbait689sharkbait689 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Edit: I figured it out, thanks for the table garrett.
  • AwesomeGarrettAwesomeGarrett Member Posts: 257
    Just Google a subnet calculator if you're not interested in learning networking.

I would advised against it if you are interested in networking, you don't want to start out with such a crutch.

In fact, I feel kinda bad for just telling you to google it.
  • krjaykrjay Member Posts: 290
    This isnt homework. Not for me anyway. This is for a client, and its an urgent order

This made me laugh.
    2014 Certification Goals: 70-410 [ ] CCNA:S [ ] Linux+ [ ]
  • cisco_troopercisco_trooper Member Posts: 1,441 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Dude. Delete your post before I contact the company and let them know you have scattered their data across a public forum. Jesus. You should leave IT. No, I'm not joking. You should be ashamed of yourself and you should be fired.
  • IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    @sharkbait689 - I am looking for a job - I can subnet!
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]