About CompTIA

Mukhtar HussainMukhtar Hussain Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
hello every body,
i am new here in this forum. i am from Pakistan... i just want to inquire that whether students of countries other than USA can apply for this test... If so what is the procedure..
Kindly guide me.
Thanks!

Comments

• TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
    CompTIA exams must be sat at a Pearson Vue Authorized Testing Center. I did a quick search using https://wsr.pearsonvue.com/testtaker/registration/SelectTestCenterProximity/COMPTIA/438707 and it appears that there are no Pearson Vue Authroized Testing Centers in Pakistan. The closest PVAT that came up in the search was:

American University of Afghanistan
    PO. Box No. 458 Central Post Office
    Darul-Aman Road
    25000 Kabul
    Afghanistan
    * Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
    * Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
    * Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration
  • ratbuddyratbuddy Member Posts: 665
    Pearson Vue has two Comptia authorized test centers in Karachi. After you are ready to take the test, you just schedule it online or on the phone and go take the exam. Personally I would just call the local testing centers and see who will let you take the test for less money. If you want to drive 900 miles to Kabul, I guess that's an option too :)

The test locations:
    Planwel: Contact
    Tec Education Foundation: https://www.facebook.com/TecEducationFoundation
  • TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I stand corrected! I don't know why when I searched early it didn't show any PVATC's in Pakistan. +1 for ratbuddy! icon_thumright.gif
    * Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
    * Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
    * Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration