Options

Let me know if this stuff i'm posting is useful or not

keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
jus need to know b/c i'm using this stuff and if u found some good stuff post it as well

thx
Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I'm sure people will find it useful so go ahead and keep posting good resources. Try to keep related resources in a single topic (=categories) ie. the BGP ones. And a short description would be nice too. Cause that way I can eventually add them to a CCIP category in our new link directory :)
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    thx i will
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Yeah.... I think this stuff is okay.... :D

Next week you should be looking for a "thank you" here in the CCIP forum.... I'm going to move the remaing 2 stacks of routers from upstairs into the CCIE home lab -- and I'm leaving them in that BGP lab senario you had posted. :D

Plus that MPLS presentation you posted lead to the "ah ha!" moment -- that made me buy the 3640 so I could do the MPLS hands on (after reading that presenation) -- because I finally realizied it was "way cool." I probably could have passed without the hands-on.... but now I've glanced at that SP CCIE and its a lot of R&S plus some more good stuff...... and I now have have the hardware for the R&S & SP labs because of you.....

So.... Damn you! :D And Thank You!! :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!