Options

Just Passed OS

zebra-3zebra-3 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just Passed OS but not so happy with my score (599) considering I have 3 MCP related to XP it's a poor score.

I found useful information on techexams , the forum is very good to get feed back from others, and it really helped me.

Exam was 90 minutes, 80 questions; I had finished the exam in 45 minutes.
Many questions related to booting files, seemed to me like a lot, questions on networking were very easy and basic. But there were many tricky questions with multiple correct answers, god I hate those questions.

Also there were 2 questions that came back 2 times icon_eek.gif

Many materials I found on internet was focusing too much on 98 GUI, there's no need to study that for OS exam

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    elathropelathrop Member Posts: 88 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I, also found the test to be very tricky and some of the questions were a little misleading, but,

Congratulations!

and

Neither one of us has to take that test ever again!
    Webmaster for calendardaze.com ezcalculator.com and digitizedvideo.com
  • Options
    closet haxzorcloset haxzor Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How many books did you have to read to pass it? Or did you have any other classes that you took before the exam?
  • Options
    zebra-3zebra-3 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    How many books did you have to read to pass it? Or did you have any other classes that you took before the exam?

thanks for the congrats !

I have only used the free ebook from http://www.cramsession.com/

and I did the exercices from this website. But I was already MCP on windows XP.

cramsession is very good study guide and it's free

just give them a fake email because they'll spam you like hell
  • Options
    closet haxzorcloset haxzor Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    zebra-3 wrote:

thanks for the congrats !

I have only used the free ebook from http://www.cramsession.com/

and I did the exercices from this website. But I was already MCP on windows XP.

cramsession is very good study guide and it's free

just give them a fake email because they'll spam you like hell

I have no idea what an MCP is. But I guess you dident really have to read lots of books about it.