Finished my Comptia A+

MagmadragoonMagmadragoon Member Posts: 172 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just passed the 802 exam with a 761. So glad it's over.

Comments

• samurai86samurai86 Member Posts: 104 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    Bachelor's of Applied Science in Technology Management - Information Security Assurance (St. Petersburg College)
    Masters of Science in Digital Forensics (University of Central Florida)
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • Shadow RealmShadow Realm Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nice, How would you rate it as an experience? Is the test hard or if you have studied it's easy
    Currently Working On: CompTIA A+ and MCITP: Windows 7
    Want To Complete: Network+, Security+, Linux+, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA Security, RHCE, CISSP (Associate)
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • BetrayalBetrayal Member Posts: 108
    Congratulations on passing!
  • MagmadragoonMagmadragoon Member Posts: 172 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The first part of the test I took twice because I failed due to not knowing much in networking and laser printers. The second part I felt is easier due to having a background in command line use. I studied using professor messer videos, cbt nuggets , and meyers book. It took me about 3 months to get both certifications because I took about a month break from studying.
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!
    Nice job.