Passed 70-299 for my MCSA....

JerkykingJerkyking Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Its been a great week dispite turning 40! I took my 70-299 test on my birthday and passed with a 957 !!! I really over studied... but I won't let that go to waste. I plan on taking the 70-298 next then going back to focus on 293 and 294.

I have been taking classes through ECPI and they offer MeasureUp. That plus Sybex and the MS books. Seemed to do the trick. I also had access to Skill Soft Test Prep and online courses.

Comments

• eastpeastp Member Posts: 179
    Congrats on the pass.

Nice score... :D:D

Kind regards.
    Eastp.
    Multitasking:
    Screwing up several things at once.
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Well that is a nice way to celebrate your birthday! Congrats on the pass and a fine score. icon_cool.gif
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude..............
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    Congrats! icon_cool.gif
    witty comment
  • jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    Congrats, I see you are on your way there, stay focus and it will be over before you even realize it...
    What next?
  • OlajuwonOlajuwon Inactive Imported Users Posts: 356
    Dangerous stuff that is, to take a test on your birthday. You can ruin your birthday if you fail. :D
    Congrats, man.
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"
  • jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    good score!!
    get back to studying!!!
  • geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Hi JerkyKing,

Out of interest, what did you think of SkillSoft?
    My work provides SkillSoft for our training and I find it really poor in content and the test preps. We also get Books24 with online Skillsoft access which is really good!
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • Badger95Badger95 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Did you feel skillsoft was worth your time or a waste of time? Thanks.

Badger
    Badger
    _________
    Velle est posse, tempus fugit, vivere disce, Cogita Mori
  • LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Jerkyking wrote:
    Its been a great week dispite turning 40! I took my 70-299 test on my birthday and passed with a 957 !!! I really over studied... but I won't let that go to waste. I plan on taking the 70-298 next then going back to focus on 293 and 294.

I have been taking classes through ECPI and they offer MeasureUp. That plus Sybex and the MS books. Seemed to do the trick. I also had access to Skill Soft Test Prep and online courses.

Grats on turning 40 and the mcsa ;)
  • !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    Good luck on next cert's ! icon_lol.gif
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)