Options

any recommendation for TestEngine ??

ikimikim Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all

I'm preparing CISSP exam

This is my second time.

I reviewed AIO, Eric book + 11hr, and CBK review materials.

now i want to take practice exams using test engines.

can you recommend test engines?

I heard of ccure.org, transcender

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    samurai86samurai86 Member Posts: 104 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I really liked the Total Tester test engine that came with my Shon Harris 6th edition. A buddy of mine had the 5th edition book and there was a Total Tester engine for it as well.
    Bachelor's of Applied Science in Technology Management - Information Security Assurance (St. Petersburg College)
    Masters of Science in Digital Forensics (University of Central Florida)
  • Options
    mister704mister704 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Shon harris online + Transceder = golden. Transcender beat a lot of the topics into memory while Shon Harris site beat in the understanding of the crazy question wording.

Shon Harris site = McGraw-Hill Education | CISSP Practice Exams

Transcender($120) = Transcender IT Certification Prep Training Products - Practice Exams and More
  • Options
    theroamingjoetheroamingjoe Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Definitely consider CCCure.org.
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    The official ISC2 Studiscope practice exams mimicked the actual exam the closest of any practice exam I tried (Studiscope, Transcender, CCCure, Shonn Harris) but they are overpriced. If you are absolutely set on having the closes thing then I'd recommend them, if not use CCCure and Shonn Harris, then Transcender.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    ikimikim Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm using Shon Harris site online quiz now.

Once i'm done this, i will use cccure.org.

Thank you so much everyone :D
  • Options
    RanMicRanMic Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used the Shon Harris one......but to be honest not sure if it helped. I was still failing the test up to the day I tested for the CISSP.
  • Options
    mnijhawanmnijhawan Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello All,
    I am trying to pass the CISSP exam for a 3rd time. The first time I scored a low 600, the second time which was last Friday, I scored a 680. So close but not close enough. I am re-reading the CBK and the Dummies book and also reviewing all my notes and flash cards. Can anyone recommend a good study strategy and practice exams so that I can pass it this third time around...I have to wait the 90 days so my exam is Jan 9th. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!