Passed CEHv7

bobloblawbobloblaw Member Posts: 228
88%.

Used the Matt Walker AIO and the Boson exam. Highly recommend the Boson exam. As said before, it is overkill. If you're passing the Boson exam, you should pass the CEH.

Comments

• certerocertero Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!

Same version and score as me ;)

What'd you think of the writing of the questions?
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • sckalathsckalath Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats bobloblaw! I highly recommend Boson as well -- was awesome to get me to brush up on areas I was weak. However, the Boson exam is much....cleaner and concise than the actual test. The actual test reads like a bunch of story problems. A lot more to read and wade through than on the Boson practice exams. Did you notice that as well?

jvrlopez: I just took the test as well and passed. I definitely noticed the questions were poorly written in spots. They at least need someone to proof read them once and make edits. I do remember on a couple questions not knowing exactly what they heck they were asking and just taking an educated guess. Luckily I passed by a good margin, so those questions didn't matter as much. icon_wink.gif