Any mouse recommendation?

PristonPriston Member Posts: 999 ■■■■□□□□□□
My mouse has been giving me trouble over the last couple of days, its about 9 years old. The scroll wheel is only working 20% of the time. I'm 99% sure it's a layer 1 issue with the mouse.

Of course just now I tried pushing the cable into the mouse more and the scroll wheel works 100% of the time.

Anyways what mouse would you recommend??

I currently have a Logitech MX518, If something else doesn't catch my eye I'll end up getting a Logitech G400s (newer version of MX518 )
A.A.S. in Networking Technologies
A+, Network+, CCNA

Comments

• SteveLordSteveLord Member Posts: 1,717
    I have three MX518s that have lasted me five years through heavy work in the office and heavy gaming sessions at home. They are all still going strong. Disappointed that they discontinued them, but the G400s would be the replacement that I would choose.
    WGU B.S.IT - 9/1/2015 >>> ???
  • About7NarwhalAbout7Narwhal Member Posts: 761
    I have to agree with steve that the next step is the G series. I have a G600 and love it. The keys are programmed via onboard memory meaning you could take your key assignments with you to another computer. I personally don't game as much as I use to, but I do use the mouse controls on my Media Center PC. Things like skip forward, back, etc. Plus Windows 8 was easier to transition because I programmed a key for my important tasks so I didn't have to mess with that metro crap if I didn't want to. I would strongly suggest the G series.