Options

Question for OS test takers->

sharptechsharptech Member Posts: 492 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys- getting ready to take the test.

For those of you who took the test- what practice tests did you use?

I studied over the A+ Myers book and have all my notes and now am doing the PrepLogic practice exams..

I know about Trancsenders and Boson- however what do you reccommend to use and how did it work out for you?

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Options
    jpeezy55jpeezy55 Member Posts: 255
    It's been awhile, but I used the Mike Meyers Passport book and Transcender practice tests - that was about it. I had about a month (give or take a day) of studying and prep for it. It wasn't too hard of a test (but I have a long history with computers). If you are doing well on practice exams, the real thing shouldn't be much harder. In fact, I think that the scores required on the practice exams are higher than the real thing and there are more questions too, so if you're doing well there, the rest will fall ito place.

Good luck! :D
    Tech Support: "Ok, so your monitor is not working, the screen is blank, and no matter what you do it stays blank? Do you see that button on the bottom right hand side just below the screen? Press it. . . . Great, talk to you next time!"
  • Options
    sharptechsharptech Member Posts: 492 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks- will check out Transcenders- PrepLogic seems pretty easy.. I have experience w/ computers so might not be as bad.

Thanks for the reply.