Options

Passed the 801

--chris----chris-- Member Posts: 1,518 ■■■■■□□□□□
:) 748 = PASS!

For being the 801 I was rather surprised by some of the questions. Many of the questions I felt landed in the 802 realm much more so than 801. This makes me nervous about the 802 lol. But thats another day, today I have a pass on the 801!

Comments

• Options
    403Forbidden403Forbidden Member Posts: 88 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! Good job and good luck on the 802!
  • Options
    SWtacomaSWtacoma Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good job on the pass! I agree that some of the material on the 801 would fit better in the other test but oh well haha!
  • Options
    BetrayalBetrayal Member Posts: 108
    Congrats on passing your 801, good luck on the 802!
  • Options
    PCSPrestonPCSPreston Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 127
    congratz. Good luck on 802!
  • Options
    Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    GoodspeedGoodspeed Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats! I have felt that the only reason, now, for two tests is to make more money for CompTIA. There is so much overlap that I fully believe that they could cut it to one test. Even if they increase the single test price by 50%, they'd make loads on it. Plus, it would be easier to maintain with a ton of possible questions, which would be easy to randomize.

Again, congrats! I hope this pass gives you the confidence to continue to strive for greater and greater IT opportunities and success!
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!
    Good Luck with the next one.
  • Options
    403Forbidden403Forbidden Member Posts: 88 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Good luck with the 802 :)
  • Options
    --chris----chris-- Member Posts: 1,518 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Thank you everyone!

I went through my exam cram book last night noting which chapters covered which 802 objectives, and to my surprise the exam cram book left out 4 topics in the 802 (for example, 4.2 4.3 and 4.4). It makes sense now why I feel like there where things in the 801 I had never seen before.
  • Options
    TerrieTerrie Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck with the 802.