Passed this morning

GoodspeedGoodspeed Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
I've got 80 questions on the test and passed with 874/900. I used Authorized Exam Cram (4th) and did screen captures of Professor Messer's videos.

Right now I have the table full of post-it notes with acronyms. Time to clean up the mess.icon_profileright.gif

Comments

• Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Impressive score, one thing that tells us that hard work eventually pays off, congrats on pass and well done!!!
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice job and congratulations!
  • GoodspeedGoodspeed Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Great score, congrats!!
  • juicyjay36juicyjay36 Member Posts: 43 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice score! Congrats!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations.
    Nice Score!
  • cyphaciphercyphacipher Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Great score! Congrats!

Do you have anything planned now?

I can relate to you with the post it notes. That's a favorite practice of mine. I have them sticking out of all of my books even after I passed the test! Always good for reference, albeit messy.
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • DallyDemelzaDallyDemelza Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Its great.......congrats to you.........!
  • tprice5tprice5 Member Posts: 770
    Did I miss something? What cert are we talking about?
    Certification To-Do: CEH [ ], CHFI [ ], NCSA [ ], E10-001 [ ], 70-413 [ ], 70-414 [ ]
    WGU MSISA
    Start Date: 10/01/2014 | Complete Date: ASAP
    All Courses: LOT2, LYT2 , UVC2, ORA1, VUT2, VLT2 , FNV2 , TFT2 , JIT2 , FMV2, FXT2 , LQT2
  • jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Seeing as it's posted in the Network+ forum, we can deduce that the cert being talked about is....
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • tprice5tprice5 Member Posts: 770
    jvrlopez wrote: »
    Seeing as it's posted in the Network+ forum, we can deduce that the cert being talked about is....

Ahh, apologies. I was just scanning through today's posts.
    Congrats.
    Certification To-Do: CEH [ ], CHFI [ ], NCSA [ ], E10-001 [ ], 70-413 [ ], 70-414 [ ]
    WGU MSISA
    Start Date: 10/01/2014 | Complete Date: ASAP
    All Courses: LOT2, LYT2 , UVC2, ORA1, VUT2, VLT2 , FNV2 , TFT2 , JIT2 , FMV2, FXT2 , LQT2
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • 403Forbidden403Forbidden Member Posts: 88 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Nice score!
  • GoodspeedGoodspeed Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    jvrlopez wrote: »
    Great score! Congrats!

Do you have anything planned now?

I can relate to you with the post it notes. That's a favorite practice of mine. I have them sticking out of all of my books even after I passed the test! Always good for reference, albeit messy.

Thanks! I agree with you.

I have since I was done with N+ started studying for MCSA: Windows Server 2012. Just passed 70-410 at my second shot and started studying for the 70-411. Using Azure (1 month free trial) and VMWare Player, trying to get as much practical experience as possible.
  • mady0009mady0009 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • fadhilfadhil Member Posts: 200