Just passed 70-410 as well

mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
Scored 790 which I'll take any day seeing I haven't sat an exam in a while. Used the MSPress book, which at 360 pages didn't really go into a whole lot of detail on anything and was riddled with errors. TBH, it's mostly the same stuff from Server 2003.

Onto 70-411, any suggestions on material to use? I couldn't find the MSPress book on Amazon. May just have to work off the blueprint.

Comments

• jojopramosjojopramos Member Posts: 415
    Congrats... way to go
  • EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Nicely done mate! Did you get around to getting the EA at all, I remember you were thinking of it back then (I see your sig says you didnt)?
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Essendon wrote: »
    Nicely done mate! Did you get around to getting the EA at all, I remember you were thinking of it back then (I see your sig says you didnt)?

Nah I crashed out on one of the exams (forget which one) and I lost interest after that. Life got in the way and I was sick of studying so I dropped it altogether. So starting from the bottom with Svr2012; it's nice to be studying a current product for a change. One down, four to go!
  • dspielmandspielman Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    nice! I passed mine at the beginning of the month, I believe I scored 780.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • MSSoftieMSSoftie Member Posts: 190 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass.
  • FlemethFlemeth Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey mikedisd2 and gz on the pass . I have a question for you or anyone who passed the exam. I m thinking of starting to study for it but first i wana make an idea about what i m getting myself into first . I have some experience with Windows Server but mostly as an advanced user , i did very limited configuration . Network wise i m about CNNA level . For a relatively inexperienced person like me how much do you estimate it will take to pass the 70-410 exam with no issues ? For about a month i m able to put 5 h a day every day but after that about 2 h a day . What's the average time someone with no or very little experience in Windows Server requires to take the 70-410 exam ? I have no idea how this compares to Linux LPIC1 but that toke me 3 months and a half to pass both exams starting with no linux experience whatsoever .