Options

I did it - 2nd shot was a charm 742

solo79solo79 Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
ok so it wasn't a great pass... but it's done. Two left for initials have 2 weeks left. I passed the 293 on Friday also. :D Whew.... This so far has been the toughest. Take 294 later on this week....
Finally ALL Done!!!!!!! MCSE:Messaging - Task Complete

Comments

• Options
    gat_game2000gat_game2000 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats dude u finally are MCP
    congrats man
    if u cnt cable it, why not wireless it?
  • Options
    gat_game2000gat_game2000 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    overall what questions were u being asked?
    am about to sit for 70-290 aswel
    if u cnt cable it, why not wireless it?
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    Congrats! icon_cool.gif
    witty comment
  • Options
    jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    good job!!
    get back to studying!!!
  • Options
    overall what questions were u being asked?
    am about to sit for 70-290 aswel

Mainly know all about DNS. Ip Addressing & Monitoring network. Good luck on your 290 & 291. I take 294 Thursday.

Thanks for the kudos!!! icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Congratz Solo!!!

How did you find 293? icon_confused.gif: ?
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude.......
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
    Goes to show nothing is impossible.........
    It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."
  • Options
    thesemantheseman Member Posts: 230
    Hey when did you use your second shot code... when you first registered for the original exam or after you had failed the first time?

I'm having some trouble explaining this to the exam organizer at my college.... she thinks you use it after the first exam.. and I disagree!

Thanks,
    Travis
  • Options
    When I booked mine with Prometric I had to call up and confirm with the code from MS that I'd be eligible for the 2nd shot offer. :D
  • Options
    webleech wrote:
    Congratz Solo!!!

How did you find 293? icon_confused.gif: ?

Compared to 291 - a breeze. Keep in mind I read the entire MS press book and have a home lab to work in. I felt I was very prepared for 293. I had 5 sims on 293 but they weren't that bad. I can't quite remember what they were about though. I am working on 294 now. Whew... Lots of tests. Good luck.
  • Options
    theseman wrote:
    Hey when did you use your second shot code... when you first registered for the original exam or after you had failed the first time?

I'm having some trouble explaining this to the exam organizer at my college.... she thinks you use it after the first exam.. and I disagree!

Thanks,
    Travis

You are supposed to note the offer before taking your 1st test and then note it with the 2nd. However, I am still waiting to see if the 2nd time has been charged to my cc.
  • Options
    Thanks for the tips Solo.

Good luck with 294!! :D
  • Options
    baracusbaracus Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats....Are you going to sneek in the Security+ next for the MCSA or head straight for the MCSE??
  • Options
    baracus wrote:
    congrats....Are you going to sneek in the Security+ next for the MCSA or head straight for the MCSE??

Actually after 294 i plan to take the 284 (messaging) then finish with 298 and 285 to get the MSCE:messaging specialization. Once I have all these finished, hopefully by mid-june I may also take the 2 additional test for the security too, but that will be when the relentless push to get these 3 finished ends. I also have two Cisco tests to take in addition to the MS tests.