MCP List

Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
Hi

Just a mad thought, is there a full listing on the internet of everyone who has passed an MS Cert, i know it would be big but if there is ide like to see my name on it

Lee

Comments

• eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    I'm 99.99% sure that there isn't.
    witty comment
  • jpeezy55jpeezy55 Member Posts: 255
    I'll be sure the last 00.01% to say that there isn't... :P
    Tech Support: "Ok, so your monitor is not working, the screen is blank, and no matter what you do it stays blank? Do you see that button on the bottom right hand side just below the screen? Press it. . . . Great, talk to you next time!"
  • jim_staszjim_stasz Member Posts: 123
    List of all MCP's throughout the entire world!

(your name here)

End.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Lee H wrote:
    Hi

Just a mad thought, is there a full listing on the internet of everyone who has passed an MS Cert, i know it would be big but if there is ide like to see my name on it

Lee

Why?

You can print out any transcript you need from the site to list the exams and dates you've passed if you need to show it for employment reasons. Otherwise.....there are likely too many for such a broad cert to list. I've never seen nor heard of such a list, and never really cared to look for one.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • seuss_ssuesseuss_ssues Member Posts: 629
    What good would the list be? Im sure there are 20000 John Smiths with an MCP.
  • keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
  • strauchrstrauchr Member Posts: 528 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hey I am 1 in 40,000. Pretty good odds.

Amazing to see the huge drop from 2000 certs to 2003 certs.

Would love to see the break down by country.

And what about the NT certs? :D
  • jim_staszjim_stasz Member Posts: 123
    strauchr wrote:
    Hey I am 1 in 40,000.

Remember, you are unique. Just like everyone else.

:D
  • Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
    well i did say it was a mad thought, and now i see it was a silly question, surprised to see MCDBA so popular