Failed

gibc5363gibc5363 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello

Well bad news, I wrote the exam and I found it really hard. It was different from what I thought, I had a ll situational questions about upgrading computers and about wireless. I didn't have any questions about printers, what different components do, they were all situational questions. I missed it by a couple questions, I got a 500 score.

Oh well at least it was good practice for next time.

Comments

• How much time did you spend preparing for this exam? Just go back and try it again, you were only about 2 questions away.
  • sixcarsixcar Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i failed my first time with a score of 506, took 2 weeks later , with alot of studing and practice test and got a 718. you can do it, dont give up
  • boyles23boyles23 Member Posts: 130
    I failed my first time with like a 550 or something. Studied harder for a couple months and took it again. That time I got a 719. Just put in some more study time, the HW was way easier than the SW exam.

I thought anyways.

Good Luck
  • jason99991jason99991 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear you you didnt pass this time, you will next Im sure. I think the questions are completly random. Sorry if you read my replies and studdied a lot on printers, however you may get some questions on printers next time? I went into the exam not knowing what to expect and thought of it as a practice for the next one, dont know what its like where you are but I would put in for it, but be getting the upper 80's in the practice exams first. From what Ive heard you have to know all of the matterial because the test is so random you could even get the same question twice, let alone 3 questions on wireless or whatever. ANYWAYS as someone else said you were only one or two answers away from passing, good luck with next time.
  • gibc5363gibc5363 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I really appreciate the feedback everyone has given me, it really helps a lot. I am going to do it again and study harder. I am taking the OS course right now and I am going to study for both the next 2 and 3 months and then make sure I am ready and write both about a month apart.

Hopefully this doesn't come across in a bad way and by no means do I mean it, but it nice to hear that people have not passed and then worked harder and have come through, that is great to hear, it's a big motivator for me.

Thanks I really needed to hear some positive feedback.

:D
  • elathropelathrop Member Posts: 88 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm bummed. It sounds like you had some bad luck. It can happen to anybody, and I mean, ANYBODY! The test can be very tricky and the testing room can be very intimidating. My guess is; a little more studying and you'll sail through the next time.

Good luck.
    Webmaster for calendardaze.com ezcalculator.com and digitizedvideo.com