Hey Hey ...Passed A+ Today :)

nslookupnslookup Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Like many of you before me, I have passed the A+ today. 748/900 & 801/900. I scheduled the 801 on Monday at Noon and took the 802 today (Wednesday) at 8:30 am. If I could change anything about how I took the test, it would be scheduling the exams on days where I could of started right in away in the morning. I went to work before the 801 and I'm sure had a effect on my score. Granted, I still passed, but if your like me, you want to score well. I should of been in the 800's at least :D.

I used Exam Cram Test Questions 5th edition, and felt that was a good study tool. My company purchased the Measure-up Test Engine, that was only good for a few Performance Enhanced Questions during both tests. Unless you can get it for free or real cheap, you may want to look elsewhere. I also used Quiznet to create flash cards, works sweet on a tablet and smartphone so you can study anywhere. Print out the 801 and 802 objectives and go over them. I studied at least 2 to 3 hours a day for 27 days and then took the test.

Good Luck!

Comments

• tjh87tjh87 Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Sounds like your on your way. What's up next?
    2013 Goals: /COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000cd CCNP, [ ] CCDA, [ ] VCA-DCV
    2014 Goals: [ ] CCDP, [ ] CCNA Security
    , [ ] CCNP Security
    2015 Goals: [ ] Finish BS in CIS,
    [ ] CCIE R&S Written
    2016 Goals:
    [ ] CCIE R&S
  • 403Forbidden403Forbidden Member Posts: 88 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good job! Congrats on the pass!
  • samurai86samurai86 Member Posts: 104 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    Bachelor's of Applied Science in Technology Management - Information Security Assurance (St. Petersburg College)
    Masters of Science in Digital Forensics (University of Central Florida)
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • nslookupnslookup Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am taking the MCTS 70-680 in 6 months. I can go up another pay grade at my current employer if I get it. Congrats on all your Cisco Certs. Impressive.