Options

70-411 How many questions?

rickbossrickboss Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm getting ready for this exam; has anyone taken it? How many questions does it have?

Comments

• Options
    linuxabuserlinuxabuser Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Same as 70-410.
  • Options
    Did you take the exam?
  • Options
    mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Probably 50 to 52.
  • Options
    Thank you. For 70-410 I had 80 questions.
  • Options
    Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I hate it when there is a lower number of questions in the exam that increases the probability of failing the exam. icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    Theegg911Theegg911 Member Posts: 124
    50 for mine. You just get a random pool of questions. Although I have always wondered if your past history of exam taking decides the next exam you take. Like if you keep passing if it will just give you a tougher pool the next time around.
    Next Goal: Office 365 70-346 (Scheduled for 9/25)
  • Options
    mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Theegg911 wrote: »
    50 for mine. You just get a random pool of questions. Although I have always wondered if your past history of exam taking decides the next exam you take. Like if you keep passing if it will just give you a tougher pool the next time around.

I really doubt there are different pools of questions that they assign depending on past exam results.
  • Options
    I think that having a lower number of questions allow you to better analyze the questions. I prefer a lower count. Was there a lot of questions for Hyper-V? I got like 15 questions on my 70-410.