Passed the GIAC - GCIH exam today

alla.basimalla.basim Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys

I just passed the GCIH exam today, It was a difficult exam because I entered to the exam without real study , just a a hundreds of previous exams questions form the practice tests - and exam collection old files.

I earned 76%

Every thing in the exam is from the official material, if you study this material you will earn 99% ^_^ trust me ..
also I am a fan the counter hack reloaded book by ED Skoudis , so I think it is helpful in the exam.

Forza GCIH
  • icon_cheers.gif

Eng ALLA BASIM

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    In before the flaming.

Coincidentally, I am right now sitting day 4 of SEC504 here in Chicago.
  • impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Guys

I am study for that exam too, I am ready that book.

For the exam simulation before the two exams when you buy the challenge from GIAC I will use ucertify.com

Does any body has experience using that exam simulation for the GCIH?
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• billyc123billyc123 Member Posts: 8 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I used ucertify to prepare for GPEN, I found it useful other than the traditional SANS courseware which including a lots of practice and flash card and study guide.
  • alla.basimalla.basim Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    with john strand ?!! ... he is awesome teacher .. good luck
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    In before the flaming.
    Yeah, I've heard there PDFs of photocopies of very old SANS manuals to be found on the P2P networks, although a lot of it may just be Malware baiting people to download and open it.
  • YFZbluYFZblu Member Posts: 1,462 ■■■■■■■■□□
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    In before the flaming. Coincidentally, I am right now sitting day 4 of SEC504 here in Chicago.
    Lucky dog, if SANS wasn't coming to Scottsdale in February I would have tried to make it to Chicago again. Eat at Eggsperience for me!
    Yeah, this SANS stuff gets addicting quick. I'm already looking at the calendar to see what event will be my next victim.
  • GoodBishopGoodBishop Member Posts: 359 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Man, I wish I had time to take a SANS class.
  • chanakyajupudichanakyajupudi Member Posts: 712
    Congrats ! SANS has been very addictive. I planned for one course a year. I did 3 this year already. Planning another 3 in the next 5 months ! All Work Study though !
    Work In Progress - RHCA [ ] Certified Cloud Security Professional [ ] GMON/GWAPT if Work Study is accepted [ ]
    http://adarsh.amazonwebservices.ninja

Work Study is awesome. I had to facilitate the night talk to day so I'm beat, but totally worth it.
  • chanakyajupudichanakyajupudi Member Posts: 712
    We dont have night talks here in Iindia.must have been awesome !
    Work In Progress - RHCA [ ] Certified Cloud Security Professional [ ] GMON/GWAPT if Work Study is accepted [ ]
    http://adarsh.amazonwebservices.ninja