Passed my CCNP ROUTE!

filkenjitsufilkenjitsu Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
Passed! I have been studying intensely since the beginning of April. I USED the INE CCNP V3 video series, CBT Nuggets CCNP videos, the foundations learning guide, and the official exam book.

The INC video series is so far superior to the CBT Nuggets it is not even funny. I listed to all the CCNP ROUTE videos from INC about 10 times each and once through CBT. Huge difference....
CISSP, CCNA SP
Bachelors of Science in Telecommunications - Mt. Sierra College
Masters of Networking and Communications Management, Focus in Wireless - Keller

Comments

• FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! I agree with you, the INE CCNP series is amazing.
  • Dieg0MDieg0M Member Posts: 861
    Congrats!
    Follow my CCDE journey at www.routingnull0.com
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! I hope to redeem my recent attempt with a pass here soon as well.
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
  • DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats well done :)

I might have a look in to the INE videos. might get them as a final exam prep to go through the week before I take it.
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • fredrikjjfredrikjj Member Posts: 879
    Well done.

What topics did find the most challenging? Since you read two books, which one would you recommend?
  • snunez889snunez889 Member Posts: 238 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass.. Im thinking of starting my jouney down this path soon.
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats! Good luck on the remaining ones!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Cheers for the heads up on the INE series. I decided to take look as the LSA packet types I have struggled to get my head around. I got the idea but the specifics of what was contained in each was eluding me.

The INE videos are very well explained. Not sure I like the guys style as much as CBT but have to hand it to him in terms of content :)

Think I will use that series during my review week.
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats on the pass!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□