Options

N+ Study Material

lizmlizm Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I would be grateful for any recommendations regarding free study material available on the internet.

Thanks icon_study.gif

Comments

• Options
    403Forbidden403Forbidden Member Posts: 88 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Professor Messer on Youtube. Excellent and free resource to learn about Net+ and other entry level certs.

Professor Messer, CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Linux, Microsoft Certification Training <His website as well as portal links to his videos and other resources.

Not the only free resource, just the one I am the most familiar with.
  • Options
    lizmlizm Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    @403Forbidden thank you for your reply :)
  • Options
    TrashmanTrashman Member Posts: 140
    Professor Messer is the way to go, but I wouldn't go for the exam without reading a book first.
    Have a look in your local library if you can get your hands on Todd Lammle's Network+ book, or look online for eBooks.
    Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
    2015 COLOR=#008000]X[/COLOR | 2016 COLOR=#ff8c00]In progress[/COLOR | 2017 | 2018
  • Options
    MrWiltzMrWiltz Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I recently bought the Mike Meyers All In One book. I hear it is great stuff
  • Options
    PyrotechxPyrotechx Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    REMOVED UNNECESSARY QUOTED REPLY FROM PREVIOUS POST
    I'm reading that currently. It really does provide great detail and visual aids for better understanding. I got mine for $26 off Amazon.
  • Options
    ciscouser8429ciscouser8429 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've heard great things about Professor Messer. Someone ppl I know have gone from 0 to Net+ in 2 weeks!

GL.
  • Options
    mady0009mady0009 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Professor Messer is the way to go, but I wouldn't go for the exam without reading a book first Network+ book, or look online for eBooks