Options

I passed the 294 exam today

OlajuwonOlajuwon Inactive Imported Users Posts: 356
I passed this exam today with a score of 892. I used transcender, Sybex, MS press and a few CBTs and most importantly real experience. I think I got more than 5 sims, but I'm not sure.

Know your sites , GPOs, OUs, etc.. The exam is heavy in those areas.

Another step closer. I am doing 297 next.
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! icon_cool.gif

Good luck on the 297. Is that your last exam?
  • Options
    solo79solo79 Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    hoohray!!!!! I take this tomorrow, I hope to pass but I am not as confident in the prep time for this test compared to some of the others I have taken.

Conrats on the pass.... icon_cool.gif
    Finally ALL Done!!!!!!! MCSE:Messaging - Task Complete
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Job well done.
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    Congrats! icon_cool.gif
    How would you rate it in difficulty?
    witty comment
  • Options
    geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Well done, almost there!! icon_cool.gif
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • Options
    I am going to do 297, 284, 227 and then I will take a long break before doing any more MS exams. I am doing CCNA and security+ when I am done with my MS exams.

That exam was a bit difficult for me. I didn't think I scored that well until I clicked end exam.
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"
  • Options
    K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
    :D:D:D hehe congratulations on the pass, i just picked up books(chapter3), i have the Mspress book, would you say it was a good book for this exam.

I believe you'll love the security+ exam, its a pretty easy exam in IMO, i finnished studying a while back, haven't certified but i will. It could be done in a week.

All in all congratulations way to go. Knock out that 297.
    It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."
  • Options
    K_amisi wrote:
    :D:D:D hehe congratulations on the pass, i just picked up books(chapter3), i have the Mspress book, would you say it was a good book for this exam.

I believe you'll love the security+ exam, its a pretty easy exam in IMO, i finnished studying a while back, haven't certified but i will. It could be done in a week.

All in all congratulations way to go. Knock out that 297.

Thanks
    The MS press book does a good job preparing you for the exam but it's long and boring at times. I didn't go through the whole book. I read about 3/4 of it.

Good luck on your exams.
  • Options
    K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
    I agree the book is so thick, i'm very confident with OUs,group policy, its the sites and trusts i can't stand. We have a simple domain enviroment at my work place, 1 site, so i don't think i would say i'm very confident with that.

The trial and tribulations of attaining MCSE.
    It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."