Taking 2 exams a week tomorrow (5th Nov) :-/

CDRichardsCDRichards Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey, thought I'd put some pressure on myself and post it on here. taking 2 MS exams a week tomorrow.

1st one is just the MTA Operating System Fundamentals, should be a walk in the park.

2nd is my first PROPER MS exam, 70-687 - Configuring MS Windows 8.

Should be a fun couple of hours icon_smile.gif Any last minute tips?
2013 - MTA Networking Fundamentals [x] MTA Security Fundamentals [x] MTA Operating System Fundamentals [x] CompTIA Network+ [x] CCENT [in progress] CCNA [ ]

Comments

• ttporttpor Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You will do well. Good luck to you!
  • JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck!! and let us know how it went.
  • CDRichardsCDRichards Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you both, will post whether I pass or fail. Got second chance voucher on both but hoping it won't come to that.
    2013 - MTA Networking Fundamentals [x] MTA Security Fundamentals [x] MTA Operating System Fundamentals [x] CompTIA Network+ [x] CCENT [in progress] CCNA [ ]
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
    Well, I'm quick to say when I've passed so I should be equally quick to say when I have failed.

Passed the MTA Operating System Fundamentals which was expected, not going to big up the MTA's but I think anybody on this forum should pass that.

Failed the 70-687 - Configuring MS Windows 8 with a score of 555, needed 700. My own fault, haven't read all the book yet but is very difficult to get time off work to sit these exams so took them both today. Used a 'Second Shot' code so my resit will be free icon_smile.gif A LOT of command line stuff which I know I am weak on. So chin up, books out, big smile and back to studying.
  • TheProfTheProf Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 331 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I know the Windows 7/8 exams can be tough. Good luck on the next attempt!
    Thank you TheProf, hopefully will be better prepared next time. Live and learn icon_smile.gif